About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- Basically chanelling my 20 year old self who would have freaked out at the prospect and changed course 😬 twitter.com/rkpriestley/st… 21 hours ago
- At "students as course co-constructors" session. VERY interested to learn about this but also wary of value for introvert students ... 21 hours ago
- RT @BulletinAtomic: The new NATO report: Climate change is the ultimate "threat multiplier." Here's why: ow.ly/pVSD30c5QqG https://t.… 1 day ago
- Wow! That's gorgeous. Check it out @claudiajardine twitter.com/SidonieCigale/… 1 day ago
- RT @nick_golledge: Uh-oh... seems like something we should look into... wapo.st/2qcZQGL?tid=ss… 2 days ago