About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @BMHayward: TVNZ never once raised climate change in NZ election debate when opposition parties called this as a key issue- think about… 19 hours ago
- Great speech from @jamespeshaw - as per usual. Most people in NZ have voted for change 💚❤️🖤 20 hours ago
- RT @moturesearch: Are you good at comms & interested in international human rights? Work part-time and feel good about your work: https://t… 3 days ago
- Nice bit of #climatechange commentary from @rhiansalmon! For more detail, follow link to our recent Oxford Research… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- An excellent day to have voted. Hope it makes a difference 💚❤️ twitter.com/helenclarknz/s… 5 days ago