About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- An excellent day to have voted. Hope it makes a difference 💚❤️ twitter.com/helenclarknz/s… 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Research: "These female scientists should have won the Nobel" by Stu Borman #womeninscience #phdchat @Research_Voice https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @MrJonathanKing: "Thank goodness you won a car!" "Gonna be hard to live in it." Truest words ever spoken on #TheBlockNZ 2 days ago
- RT @grantrobertson1: RT to counter the ridiculous scaremongering. twitter.com/radionz/status… 4 days ago
- RT @GrantGuilford: Integrate te reo Māori into your everyday interactions with @VicUniWgtn's helpful guide: bit.ly/2gUJJyB #MāoriL… 5 days ago