About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @RIChapterWMW: Thanks for standing with us, @WMNewZealand! We see you! #whyimarch #wmwri #womensmarch m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 12 hours ago
- A lot of canine support for #womensmarchnz https://t.co/TnZrkB9GJd 13 hours ago
- RT @Jamienzherald: Weird Science: Scientists name moth species for Trump in hope newfound fame will help save it nzh.tw/11785740 ht… 15 hours ago
- Good weather for Wellington Women's March today. See you soon people. eventbrite.co.nz/e/womens-march… #WomensMarch #LoveTrumpsHate #WMNewZealand 15 hours ago
- Happy 60th birthday Scott Base! @AntarcticaNZ #Antarctica noted.co.nz/currently/scie… 1 day ago