About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @GenderANU: Call for participants: If you are a female/female-identifying, scientist, researcher and/or science communicators, please re… 1 day ago
- RT @giselledraws: Just quietly, there is a signed Biscuits & Slices print being given away on Facebook... facebook.com/AnnualInkAnnua… 1 day ago
- RT @rhiansalmon: This is an awesome job... Anyone passionate about real engagement about climate change, that will make a difference, shou… 1 day ago
- Our water tastes yuck. What's going on @WgtnWaterNZ? twitter.com/MrJonathanKing… 5 days ago
- RT @NthChapter: So...the 2 white male authors of the 1st paper now getting 2nd pub, which is about gender bias in 1st. Both will prob be hi… 1 week ago