About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @ElizabethKnoxNZ: Saw @MrJonathanKing's Realiti last night. A trippy and Stylish science fiction thriller. 16 hours ago
- RT @realchadtaylor: "The biggest the crew would have ever got is seven people." @MrJonathanKing on making REALITi lumiere.net.nz/?p=13092 @n… 1 day ago
- RT @MrJonathanKing: The kind people at @chowwellington are GIVING AWAY DINNER FOR 2 tonight – PLUS tickets to REALITi world premiere! Follo… 2 days ago
- RT @chowwellington: Want to win a dinner for 2 at #Chow & tix to @MrJonathanKing new film #REALTi tonight? RT this tweet & FOLLOW to be in … 2 days ago
- RT @MrJonathanKing: Huge thanks to Wgtn City Council for getting behind Realiti world premiere tonight and updating the Wellington sign. ht… 2 days ago