About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- Can't wait! Bring on T2 :) twitter.com/EmilyJPerkins/… 6 hours ago
- RT @FindingAda: One month until #NWED 2015! Are you organising an event? If so, tell us about it! ow.ly/JJkQe 15 hours ago
- Nice. Big Bang Theory #STEM scholarship at UCLA trove.com/a/The-Big-Bang… 15 hours ago
- Awesome, my 13yo daughter's been tweeting from my account tonight. #FFS 1 day ago
- RT @peterkdearden: Want to project manage the build or teach in Lab in a Box- tweet me! 1 day ago