About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- Hey @metlinkwgtn what's with the 18 to Miramar running so early?! A bunch of us waiting at Victoria Uni just missed it 1 hour ago
- First comment from audience: "I'm impressed you've got this far without using the phrase 'graphic novel'" Laughs all round #nzwritersweek 4 hours ago
- RT @realchadtaylor: @RKPriestley @MrJonathanKing @dylanhorrocks @adriankinnaird I hope they draw™ a crowd. 5 hours ago
- Now ready for Comicsville panel session with @MrJonathanKing @dylanhorrocks @adriankinnaird and Robyn Kenealy. Yay! 5 hours ago
- Here's where @marcuschown's "smartest, sexiest Silver Fox" award came from #ttrttpt cclblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/and… 18 hours ago