About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @MrJonathanKing: Damien Lewis as Russell Norman, Stephen Merchant as Colin Craig; Alec Baldwin as Winston; Jason Statham as Jamie Whyte … 11 hours ago
- Steve Carrell as John Key? #WhareOfCards 11 hours ago
- Emma Thompson as Laila Harre #whareofcards 11 hours ago
- RT @lettingspace: A story about this week's hot topic - the Southern Cross Cable - a mural and the erosion of public space http://t.co/tTJW… 16 hours ago
- Hub at Vic Uni packed for political debate http://t.co/tM4VShYWSE 19 hours ago