About REBECCA PRIESTLEYI’m a science historian and writer. I write about all sorts of things, but I’m mostly interested in New Zealand’s science history, about which I’ve curated two exhibitions, The Art of Science and Butterflies, Boffins & Black Smokers. I write a regular science column for The Listener, which you can read here, and I’ve completed four books, which you can read more about here. I’m now working on an anthology of Antarctic science, which should be finished ... soon and trying to decide between two new book projects: a worthy history of science biography and a fun contemporary science story. Perhaps I'll do both. I mostly blog when I'm adventuring - most of these posts are from recent trips to Antarctica and the Kermadec Islands.
- RT @ronindotca: Oy, NZ folk, you still have 2 hours to register to vote. Do it! 16 hours ago
- Anyone in #Austin, Texas tonight I recommend you go and see @MrJonathanKing's #REALITI at #FantasticFest! fantasticfest.com/films/realiti/ 1 day ago
- RT @rmathematicus: RT @Pinboard: They say if you look through Google glasses at an iWatch, it will show you the day you will die 1 day ago
- RT @AlisonBallance: Dirty Politics - Clean Coast. Help us clean up Wellington's south coast 10.30-12 this Saturday facebook.com/pages/Wellingt… … 1 day ago
- RT @vaughndavis: Electoral commission social media rules. Contains goats. http://t.co/VWLRfymG2I 1 day ago